Why is this car ok and the other pig not OK? Simple:
- It’s parked. Not running = not burning MY gas.
- It has no plate, therefore it is just a piece of inventory.
- Not being used for commuting.
- These cars serve one purpose: to get blow jobs for their owners. There is never anything wrong with that.
- (Hummers are for people who lack enough Enzyte and Viagra to accomplish this simple event)
- More usable trunk space than an H2
- Can beat me in any race (except mpg). Never criticize your betters – it makes you a small person.
For a 40 mpg trip down memory lane
1980 Mercury Zephyr, and a bit of public commentary from my dear friend Savage Henry.
[ca. November, 1980]
Bonus points if you can tell me where. OG, you could have seen this if you went hunting with me last time. Ahh, glorious Googlemaps.
My big day at the Biltmore
Prosciutto y provolone meets ham and cheese.
Silver sucks for a saucy little tart like this…
Where I saw one: 5 and Diner, down the street from Walnuts McCain’s HQ of political irrelevance. Coincidence? I think not. Bloated plastic shitpiles are often quasi-magnetically drawn to one another.
Nostalgia factor: -3/10
Continue reading “1978 Cadillac Coupe de Ville”